Somerset Cricket Museum will be open to visitors from Sunday 12 April 2015 for the match against Durham from 10am until after the tea interval
Non-match day opening times Tuesdays-Fridays 11am-4pm.
The Museum closes at the end of October
Somerset Cricket Museum is a registered charity situated on the edge of the County Ground in Taunton. It is housed in a 500 year old Grade II listed building, the last remaining building of the Taunton Priory which was seized by King Henry VIII in 1539.
The museum displays cricket memorabilia about the history of Somerset cricket and cricketing in general. It also holds the archives of Somerset Cricket Club which can be made available to researchers or other interested visitors.
Although the building is old, all the display cases and lighting were totally renewed in 2012. Visitors remark on the wonderful contrast between the old and the news.